Join Green Charge and REC Solar Wednesday, November 16th at 10:00 AM (PST) for a webinar focused on how businesses, schools and municipalities can benefit from an integrated solar and storage solution.
It’s no secret that solar PV has matured into a practical and efficient way to reduce energy costs over the last decade. Today, energy storage is now a viable option with the potential to increase solar savings by 20-50% on joint installations in California. Green Charge and REC Solar have partnered to offer customers a combined solution. In the time our organizations have worked together, we have learned how to quickly identify good candidates and enroll our customers in programs to realize the most savings.
In this webinar, we will cover:
• How commercial rate payers are charged for energy use
• How combined installations of solar and storage can address these charges
• How sustainability objectives can be met with a combined installation
• Financial incentive programs available to boost savings and generate revenues
• Perspective from Codding, a joint customer of ours, who has considered the above topics
This webinar’s presentation date has passed. To request a recording, please fill out the form below.